Thursday 14 August 2014

New Display in Buxton Gallery in the Gardens

I changed all of my framed photographs in my display in the Gallery in the Gardens in Buxton Pavilion Gardens.

There are a few new prints in the browsers too.



I had been meaning to make the change for some weeks and had all the pictures ready to go. Jolly pleased to finally make the change!

The Gallery is the home for High Peak Artists, of which I am one. Jan, my wife, is also a member with her colour photographs. The 43 of us in HPA rent the space from the local council and we share the running of it between us. It's open every day of the year except Christmas Day. All of the work is original and includes several types of painting, mixed media, print making, ceramics, wood turning, fabrics and textiles, glass and several jewellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment